Admission for Chinese Language Courses
(Nov 26, 2011)
Admission Schedule (Mid-term intake is accepted)
Required Application Documents
(may be sent by Email)
We will place you into the most suitable class based on your past Chinese studies through our placement test. We offer a placement test for all new students for all of our programs. Students take placement tests to determine their Chinese level. They are tested in different areas (listening, speaking, reading, writing, and grammar) and placed according to their needs and abilities. If you feel that you are a beginner, then you do not have to take the placement test. Each class has around 20 students.
Class attendance is mandatory and critical in language programs. Students are required to attend at least 60% of the total class hours in order to learn the most from their programs. Students who miss more than 40% class hours will fail and consequently not receive a certificate and be expelled from school.
1) Contact the GUT International Office for advice
2) Prepare an application package and send it to us by E-mail
3) Receive an acceptance letter and bank information from GUT International Office by E-mail
4) Send Tuition and Application Fees through bank
5) Receive the Original Admission Letter and JW202 Form from GUT International Office
6) Submit the visa application package to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate
7) Receive the visa from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate
8) Arrange your travel
9) Arrive at Guilin International Airport and welcome to the GUT International Office
10) Registration at GUT International Office and arrange the accommodation
11) Come to Orientation Day and take the Chinese Placement Test
12) Join the class
Fees and Costs (Chinese Currency: CNY) Note: 1 USD 「 6.3 CNY
Bill for electricity and water is exclusive.
Tuition and Application Fees*
are payable by telegraphic transfer. Personal checks are not
Our school account number for Telegraphic Transfer is:
* PLEASE NOTE: Student should cover the bank transaction fees.
Refunds are available only in the two following cases and cannot be made after the first week of instruction.
＊ Refund requests due to visa refusals
The original copy of the letter of acceptance or the confirmation of visa issuance refusal from Chinese Embassy or Consulate must be submitted.
＊ Canceling due to personal issues
Please submit a written request to the International Office if you would like to cancel the program.
Copyright 2013, Guilin University of Technology, P.R China